To say goodbye to summer and hot days, we bring you this recipe to make a mousse of gofio, fresh and sweet. Original Recipe Here
- 600 ml Riding cream
- 3 eggs
- 150 g condensed milk
- 110 g La Molineta Gofio
- 30 ml whole milk
- Ground roasted almonds (optional)
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the yolks a little.
- Add the condensate to the yolks and mix well.
- Add the gofio now and mix again.
- Now pour the milk and mix.
- Assemble the cream, leave it by adding it little by little and mixing with soft and enveloping movements to prevent the cream from coming down.
- Mount the clearing to the point of snow and add it, mix it with enveloping movements so that it does not lower.
- Fill the molds where you are going to put it.
- Garnish with ground roasted almonds, this is optional but it gives a crispy touch to the Gofio Mousse, put it in the fridge for a couple of hours to take some consistency, more flavor and … Ready to eat!